Archives

ARCHIVES

The BCFA Archive dates back to February 2022. Our archives allow members to study information preceding the most recent reports in order to gain full understanding regardless of their current familiarity with the topic of interest.

Bucha atrocities are ‘hoax’, says Russian Defense Ministry

Statement by the Russian Defence Ministry The Russian Defence Ministry denies accusations of Kiev regime of allegedly killing civilians in #Bucha, Kiev Region Facts All the photos and videos published by the Kiev regime allegedly testifying to some “crimes” committed by Russian servicemen in Bucha, Kiev region are just another

Read More »

Zelinskyy decries alleged Russian atrocities in Bucha

Today this address will be without greetings. I do not want any extra words. Presidents do not usually record addresses like this. But today I have to say just that. After what was revealed in Bucha and our other cities the occupiers were expelled from. Hundreds of people were killed.

Read More »

Russia claims destruction of Ukraine weapons depots

Briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia (02.04.2022 ) Subdivisions of the Lugansk People’s Republic are developing an offence on the positions of the Ukrainian 57 motorcycle brigade, blocking the settlement Borovskoye from the east and south. Up to 30 Ukrainian nationalists and five units of armored equipment have

Read More »

ISW: Russians make little headway in East Ukraine

Continuing Russian operations along their new main effort in eastern Ukraine made little progress on April 2, and Russian forces likely require some time to redeploy and integrate reinforcements from other axes. Ukrainian forces repelled likely large-scale Russian assaults in Donbas on April 2 and inflicted heavy casualties. Russian forces continued

Read More »

Russia withdraws from north of Kyiv

ISW assesses that the Kremlin has revised its campaign plan in Ukraine after the failure of its initial campaign to capture Kyiv and other major Ukrainian cities and its subsequent failure to adjust its operations in late March. ISW previously assessed that the initial Russian campaign of the war—airborne and mechanized

Read More »

Ukraine blows up Russian fuel dump in Belgorod

On April 1, around 5 am Moscow time, two Ukrainian Mi-24 helicopters at very low altitude entered the airspace of the Russian Federation. Ukrainian helicopters launched a missile strike on the outskirts of Belgorod to a civil storage facility of oil products. As a result of the missile hit, separate

Read More »

April 4, 2022

Bucha atrocities are ‘hoax’, says Russian Defense Ministry

Russian Defense Ministry

Statement by the Russian Defence Ministry ⚡️

The Russian Defence Ministry denies accusations of Kiev regime of allegedly killing civilians in #Bucha, Kiev Region

Facts 👇

❗️All the photos and videos published by the Kiev regime allegedly testifying to some “crimes” committed by Russian servicemen in Bucha, Kiev region are just another provocation.

During the time that the town has been under the control of the Russian armed forces, not a single local resident has suffered from any violent action. Russian servicemen have delivered and distributed 452 tonnes of humanitarian aid to civilians in Kiev Region.

For as long as the town was under the control of the Russian armed forces and even then, up to now, locals in Bucha were moving freely around the town and using cellular phones.

The exits from Bucha were not blocked. All local residents were free to leave the town in northern direction, including to the Republic of Belarus. At the same time, the southern outskirts of the city, including residential areas, were shelled round the clock by Ukrainian troops with large-calibre artillery, tanks and multiple launch rocket systems.

❗️We would like to emphasise that all Russian units withdrew completely from Bucha as early as March 30, the day after the Russia-Ukraine face-to-face round of talks in Turkey.

Moreover, on March 31, the mayor of Bucha, Anatoliy Fedoruk, confirmed in a video message that there were no Russian servicemen in the town, but he did not even mention any locals shot in the streets with their hands tied.

👉 It is not surprising, therefore, that all the so-called “evidence of crimes” in Bucha did not emerge until the fourth day, when the Security Service of Ukraine and representatives of Ukrainian media arrived in the town.

It is of particular worry that all the bodies of the people whose images have been published by the Kiev regime are not stiffened after at least four days, have no typical cadaver stains, and the wounds contain unconsumed blood.

❗️All this confirms conclusively that the photos and video footage from Bucha are another hoax, a staged production and provocation by the Kiev regime for the Western media, as was the case in #Mariupol with the maternity hospital, as well as in other cities.

Share the Post: